This is a strikethrough. Strikethroughs are fun. Show it off to all your friends for only $9.99 for a limited time. This offer ends sometime in the future, so be sure to get your strikethrough today for a low, low price! Batteries not included, all exclusions apply.
Platypusrocks is a platypus that rocks. She likes to sit in a rocking chair made of stone while playing an electric guitar. She joined this wiki sometime during 2019 and eats... no, not potatoes, SAUSAGES.
Acceptable Nicknames, First and Foremost.[edit | edit source]
- The Weird One
Deplorable Nicnames[edit | edit source]
- Platypus pie
- Those have all been used before...
- Anything else
Embarassing/Weird/Interesting Things[edit | edit source]
- Freaking out about Cherry Coke Zero in the middle of the store
- Accidentally picking up a glass of wine instead of grape juice when they were sitting right next to each other
- Forgetting how to spell in front of people who have come to expect exceptional English usage from her
- Going to school in her pajama shirt on multiple occasions (there were uniforms there)
- Saying "adequate" as "add ih kit"
- She used to say "anime" as "animee" ;-;
- Staring at the manga shelves in a bookstore with her parents staring at her
- Having her voice crack while singing a solo in front of an entire congregation
- Rapping about gift wrap
- Being shipped with a guy in her Youth Group (no)
- Being shipped with Thor (wth)
- Being shipped with Igneel (this is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long story that I shan't get into.)
- Being shipped with Natsu... wait, that isn't embarrassing, that ship would be canon if Platy got her grubby little hands on a genie ):)
- Also being shipped with a lego man who may or not be named Lloyd
- You'd think I'd dislike that... I don't. :)
- Spilling her meal on the waitress at a restaurant once
- Hearing her sister say "I'm watching fairy tales!", running into the room thinking "WHO THE HECK LET THE TODDLER WATCH FAIRY TAIL?", only find a juvenile cartoon of Jack and the Beanstalk playing
- Pouring grape juice into a bowl, pouring crackers in instead of cereal, and not even noticing until the fifth bite. I kid you not.
- MAKING BAD PUNS
- Listing embarassing things where everyone can see them
- Making weird references all over the place because she has no life
- Being obsessed with a show about plastic spinning ninjas
"Mi clase favorito es verde!" ^On a Spanish test, translating to: "My favorite class is green!"
"It's like zumba because I'm failing."
"A line is a straight line."
"My favorite animals are platypodes."
"I already did it thrice! YES, I SAID THRICE!"
"We have once, twice, and thrice, now let's invent 'quice'!"
"Recapitulation brings me elation!"
"149. Almost 200."
"Get outta my seat, you barbarian hairbrush."
"Now go have a grate day like cheese."
"Platypusrocks and so do rocking chairs."
"It's not SPOTIFY, it is SPOOT. Respect it, please."
"Why are they called headphones if you never call anyone with them?"
"Cauliflower is albino broccoli."
"White paint is albino blue paint"
"Parsnips are albino carrots"
"Uhh, why is the toilet paper in the fridge?"
"Okay, uh, remembering the states and capitals. Concord, New Hampshire. Concord is a grape. Thanos is a grape. Thanos, New Hampshire."
"Why is my smoothie so bumpy? IT'S A SMOOTHie!"
"Tony Stark do do do do do Tony Stark do do do do do Tony Stark do do do do do Tony Stark"
"That's quite purplexing..." (Wearing a purple shirt)
"Ugh, why do ladders have to be so tall?"
"The Icebound Collab? Very cool. I:)"
"Barn it!" (Trying to say "darn it")
"I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVI, XLVII, XLVIII, XLIX, L, LI, LII, LIII, LIV, LV..." (Everyone who went through this: OKAY, WE GET IT.")
"October is in Halloween."
"I have recently come to the conclusion that I am of inadequate intelligence."
"I remember simultaneously being a giant moose and Larry the Cucumber that was forced to do gladiator fights with various Fairy Tail characters."
"OH MY WORD, THEY HAVE CHERRY COKE ZERO IN TWO-LITERS!!?!?!?! THAT'S FREAKING INSANE!!!" -At a store
"Oh my fricking swiss cheese."
"In my house, they won't be called dad jokes. Something tells me they'll be mom jokes."
"Natsu is literally hot. He eats fire. He breathes fire. Fire is hot. I REst mY CaSe."
"Did you hear about the old lady that fell into the well? Neither did I, let's keep it that way"
"There's a Fairy Tail character with the last name Corona, should I be worried?"
"HELL YEAH IT'S THE HOUR OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEB"
"I'm not weird! I'M THE EVOLVED FORM OF YOU"
"I don't like cherry jam. I prefer animal jam, though I don't like it when they add too many arctic wolves. It throws off the flavour."
Me (sleeptalking): "Nose number."
My mom: "Nose number?"
Me: "Don't pick me."
My mom: "I pick you."
"I banged my wall on the head, and now it hurts"
"Turn down the volume, I'm too spicy" (her sister, but it's worthy of this)
Someone: "Manga is mangoes, kawaii is kiwis-"
Me: "So then what is anime?"
"He bought a dog of bag food"
"They're armed! And they have legs!"
"Stupidity is relative. Compared to that rock, I'm a genius. Compared to that kindergartener, I'm even worse than the rock."
"I saw a small wave in the water, so I told it to have a swell day."
"Hello. My name is- GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME."
"That's one hot Lego omg"
"What did you do this weekend?" - Someone
"I ran laps around my house in the middle of the night while wearing a cloak" - Me
"This thumbnail image is so ugly, I'm gonna call it a toenail".
This one jerk: "Who do you think you are, Picasso? Take your wannabe anime trash back to China, *bleep*."
Me: "Thanks, I love you too."
"Kai Kai the fire guy" (to the tune of Bill Nye the Science Guy)
*cat breaks the wing off of a paper mache bird for art class* "Well, at least it's convincing."
Me: "Hey Siri, who is Fumikage Tokoyami?" (Asking Siri about random characters"
Siri: "Okay, I found this on the Web for "Who is yummy"
"My tongue has abs"
- Platypusrocks existed in the beta testing.
- Platypusrocks writes and makes art a lot.
- Platypusrocks likes epic music and gets scolded for not really liking pop or rap
- Platypusrocks also likes Irish music.
- Platypusrocks has an annual killer cold.
- Platypusrocks eats cheese.
- Platypusrocks says her name a lot.
- Platypusrocks is a member.
- Platypusrocks likes platypuses.
- Platypusrocks unironically uses words such as "'tis", "shan't", etc.
- Platypusrocks's favourite Trollhunters character is Draal (Rip Draal :'C)
- Platypusrocks's favourite Avenger is Thor.
- Platypusrocks's favourite MHA character is Tokoyami.
- Platypusrocks's favourite anime character of all time is Natsu Dragneel.
- Platypusrocks is a custodian on the Animal Jam Art Wiki.
- Platypusrocks likes making GIFs.
- Platypusrocks's main animal is an Arctic Wolf. >:)
- Platypusrocks's Arctic Wolf is named Red. Not Green, like her favorite class.
- Platypusrocks loves grammar.
- Platypusrocks uses emoticons a lot.
- Platypusrocks is a Christian.
- Platypusrocks is a W E E B
- Platypusrocks never says "recap". She only says "recapitulation".
- Platypusrocks has an annoying sister on AJ.
- Recap is despicable. Recapitulation is glorious.
- Platypusrocks likes anime.
- Platypusrocks likes BNHA, Fairy Tail, Black Clover, Hunter x Hunter, The Seven Deadly Sins, The Promised Neverland, Assassination Classroom, Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., Blue Exorcist, and blah blah blah
- Platypusrocks sings as a soprano, even though everyone thinks that her lower talking voice would make her a good alto. IT DOESN'T. :)
- Platypusrocks is probably drawing a picture right now.
- Platypusrocks is a geek.
- Platypusrocks loves synonyms and has a tendency to speak with an aura of redunance whenever it comes to adjectives.
- Platypusrocks is participating in/will participate in/has participated in... like... what? 70 collabs?
- Platy's cat is more or less her adopted daughter.
- Platypusrocks loves cream soda.
- Platypusrocks collects stuffed platypuses.
- Platypusrocks often wonders why "fridge: has a D in it while "refrigerator" does not.
- Platypusrocks is fluent in Roman Numerals.
- Platypusrocks likes to spend her free time from her free time memorizing the word for "platypus" in different languages. Platypous. Platypus. Ornitorrinco. Kamonohashi. Ornithorynque. Et cetera.
- Platypusrocks kills every paper airplane that she touches.
- Platypusrocks' steed is a giant, winged platypus.
- Platypusrocks likes Oxford commas.
- Natsu is half-platypus. There is a *cough* very long story behind this, and it may make no sense to outsiders.
- There is a 99.99999999999% chance that Platypusrocks is currently watching something and screaming, crying, laughing hysterically, or just generally freaking out.
- Legos are capable of hotness and I dare you to change my mind
- Just look at him, he's adorable
- Caffeinated coffee: First comes the energy rush, then the shaking, then the crash. Platy watching anime: First comes the bout of intense freaking out (laughing, screeching, et cetera), then the quiet, toned-down freak-out that usually involves shaking and bouncing/clutching a pillow, and then the crash.
- The Assyrians were pyramid-obsessed time travellers.
- Not "travelers"
- "Travelers" bothers Platypusrocks.
- T r a v e l l e r s
- P l a t y p u s r o c k s l o v e s t o t y p e l i k e t h i s
- Platypusrocks is done typing for now.