WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS OF SEASON PLOTS, IF YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF WATCHING THIS SERIES, DON'T READ! THIS DOESN'T CONTAIN THE DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENS, BUT THIS IS STILL A WARNING.
Life is Full of Phantoms, or Lifop for short, is an Animal Jam series created by Ellipsity.
Milo Templelion, the son of Tashiana Templelion, attends a high school in Jamaa, called Phantom Boi Academy of Jamaa, or PBAJ for short. PBAJ was founded by Seamoore Smellyviking, Milo's father. The first episodes consist of his adventures at the school. The episodes also consist of the lore of the Fieryturtle and Templelion families, +the story of Scarletta and Tashiana's school years together, and adulthood. Near the end of season 1, Milo morphs into an imaguem.
This mostly consists of Life on Imagua island. Matilda is introduced in this series, as the sun goddess. Tashiana is now in Phantom Prison while all this happens. She tries to tell the real story of what happened before Season 1, but the people don't believe her, as they see Scarletta as a saint. Ellipsity's birthday comes around, and Scarletta, Ellipsity's mother, and him go to Phasmya, where he was born. There, his aunt, Queen Irene accidently slips the fact that Ellipsity has a brother, Fracto Fieryturtle. Ellipsity goes to find Fracto and on the way he adopts Billy Crenshaw.
- Milo Templelion
- Tashiana Templelion
- Fracto Fieryturtle
- Ellipsity Fieryturtle
- Scarletta Fieryturtle
- +Many More
- Tenuem Phantom- A phantom that can shapeshift into a jammer animal, but has the same phantom colors. For example, Tashiana Templelion takes the form of an otter, but has the same traits of a phantom. She can also shapeshift to look like a jammer.
- Phasmofera- Phasmoferas happen when a tenuem phantom and a jammer come together. A phasmofera is a jammer with phantom blood. They always have urges to fight phantoms, they don't know why or how. However, if they don't fight a phantom for 6 months, they morph into imaguems. Milo Templelion and Billy Crenshaw are former phasmoferas. (They are imaguems now)
- Imaguem Phantom- These are apparent dangerous phantom species. They are rare, but they only come into existence when a phasmofera morphs after not fighting a phantom in 6 months. They look like tenuem phantoms, but they will have special powers. They all live on Imagua Island, where Lexi Lightningdaisy, Lady Rosalia's granddaughter, takes them to. Since apparently imaguems aren't accepted in society. Lexi Lightningdaisy, Matilda, Billy Crenshaw, and Milo Templelion are examples of imaguems.
- Igmyophera Phantom- These come to existence when a Tenuem Phantom and Phasmofera have children. They don't live long, since one phantom species is immortal, and the other is half-mortal. They sadly only live 10 years, which those 10 years are unhealthy. This is the same result when an imaguem and tenuem have children.
- Phasmojammer- These come into existence when a Phasmofera and a Jammer have children. This is the opposite of a Phasmofera. This type is a phantom with jammer blood. They are also very unhealthy offspring. They also don't live long. This is also the same result when an Imaguem and a Jammer have children.