Justin Bieber is the epitome of all failures. He first debuted in 2009, with the song "Baby", which is the definition of "cringe". Since then, he has made many other notable "songs".. if we dare call it music.
This info is
stolen taken from Wikipedia. Please help edit this section in our own words.
Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario, at St Joseph's Hospital, and was raised in Stratford, Ontario. He is the only child of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Patricia "Pattie" Mallette. Bieber's parents were never married. Pattie, who was underaged at the time of giving birth, raised her son with the help of her mother, Diane, and stepfather, Bruce. His mother is of French-Canadian descent; his paternal great-grandfather was of German ancestry, and his other roots are English, Scottish and Irish. He has also claimed that he has some undetermined Aboriginal Canadian ancestry.
- One Time
- Beauty and a Beat
- After he visited the Anne Frank house, he left in the guestbook "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully, she would've been a Belieber."
- He has compared himself to Kurt Kobain.
- He peed into a mop bucket in a restaurant kitchen for no reason.
- He makes documentaries about his life that no one actually cares about.
- He was arrested for egging his neighbors house.
- He showed up 2 hours late for a concert, once.
- He has lied about doing drugs and drinking while driving.
- He hates metal fans.
- He made a song all about a very offensive swear, it was extremely cringy.