German is a West Germanic Language and, in terms of native speakers, the eleventh most spoken in the world. It is the official language of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
Noun gender? Masculine/Feminine/Neuter
Type of writing system? Latin alphabet
Language group? Germanic
Animal Jam? Yes
Please note that Native does not necessarily mean that one is a native speaker; it only means that they speak at the level of one. Likewise, if someone is a native speaker of a language, that does not necessarily mean they speak at the level of one.
|"MEEEEEEEE I CAN SAY HITELR AND FUHER!! IM A PRO AT GERMN BETTER THA MY SIS AND SHES PLAYING RH BAD MSUCI UGHH I HAT FOVALODI" - You're HttpFrandz.|
|Literally nothing - You know no words or phrases at all|
|None - Only one or two words/phrases|
|Beginner - Can recognize the language and can form several sentences|
|Intermediate - Can understand several parts of the language and understands most grammar|
|Advanced - Can form more complex sentences and understands quite a bit, however, they still have some trouble|
|Fluent - Speaks/understands the language well and a native speaker would say it is "good"|
|Native - Speaks/understands the language as if it is the first language they learned|
- 2023zhanl38 - Intermediate
- Alvaro Soler - Native
- CatGirl0099 - Is there a category less than none, because that would be me
- Serifni - Beginner
- Petaya the Ring Tailed Lemur - None
- WildWackySushi - Literally nothing
- Night the cringe - None
- Haralyy - None
- HttpFrandz - "MEEEEEEEE I CAN SAY HITELR AND FUHER!! IM A PRO AT GERMN BETTER THA MY SIS AND SHES PLAYING RH BAD MSUCI UGHH I HAT FOVALODI"
- House0fCards - None
- Nerdypiggy - None
- Iloveredpanda123 - Native
- SolarSkies - None
- Neptuneok??8 - None
- Angel the Creative - Beginner
- AirCommander - None
- HttpFrandz claimed she can speak this language, but has even stated herself that she knows nothing but "Hitler" and "führer".