Bacon is a salt-cured pork, and is prepared for several cuts in a meal. Bacon is very popular around the globe, and as of a result, it is one of the most overrated foods, along with Nutella and Cheetos. Bacon is a 4 billion dollar industry in the USA.
Bacon isn't a very popular subject of pages or conversations at AJ Failure Club Wiki, but a few conversations every now and then have arisen on the Animal Jam Wiki.
- Turkey Bacon – comes from turkey
- Macon – bacon made of mutton
- Vegetarian bacon – also known as Fakon, is usually made from tempeh or tofu.
Due to bacon's popularity, many people celebrate bacon, and basically quote on quote "worship it". This is called "bacon mania", and bacon has become a billion dollar industry. Bacon has unfortunately spawned in many odd products, such as bacon gum, soda, sundaes, and even toothpaste.
- Bacon dates back to over 3,500 years ago.
- The Chinese were the first to cook pork bellies.
- First recorded death by bacon: In 1543, an English servant named Elizabeth Browne was warming herself by a fire when she was crushed by four sides of uncooked bacon that had fallen from a hook.
- In America, bacon is usually cured and smoked, and different flavours can be achieved by using various types of wood, or rarely corn cobs; peat is sometimes used in the United Kingdom.
- Bacon is often served with eggs and sausages as part of a full breakfast.