yes this is 2023zhanl38. anyways this is basically my spam page where i'll post my random thoughts at least once a week. i encourage you to make your own pages for the same reasons.
January 2020 Edit
January 5, 2020 Edit
time is weird. i don’t like it. i don’t like the way we measure “time”. it’s not even real. yes it passes but it was never built into the universe until we came along. strange. i wonder how we came up with a minute and seconds and hours and years and decades and all that shit. it’s strange. yeah. it is.
January 6, 2020 Edit
On AJ and Instagram, I'm becoming Audeamxus. But on the wiki I'm still 2023zhanl38. And that's just because i feel weird being called audeamxus after being 2023 for so long, yknow, so I'm not changing my wiki username. probs just gonna make a sockpuppet wirh audeamxus so they don't steal my username but eh
January 9, 2020 Edit
Someone's turning 29 today. Time flies. :')
March 2020 Edit
March 12, 2020 Edit
Well I'm on spring break now and also i skipped over february. interesting.
This this year's music isn't that good... last year's was better... (sigh)
March 18, 2020 Edit
I made a coronavirus feels playlist, here's what every one of the songs mean in relation to the outbreak:
- Fall To Pieces; I don't want to go insane from this self-isolation. I want something to do. I don't want the outbreak to break me. Now hit up the angst and we're good.
- Warrior; I'm going to fight through this outbreak if it's the last thing I do. I'm going to survive this because I'm a warrior and I can.
- Shallow; I feel like the virus is swallowing me down, further and further. I don't know what to do anymore.
- My Oh My (feat. DaBaby); Damn what's going on with this virus?? It's everywhere, people are dying, I don't trust anyone, people say it's dangerous, my oh my this is insane.
- Salt; Listen up coronavirus, I ain't having anymore of your shit. See ya. Also I'm out of salt for cooking, time to go hoard that too.
- Bruises; I know I want you to go away forever but I hope I never lose the impact, the experience that you've given me, virus. Also was there something in the water I drank? Cause every day I feel more and more sick.
- Sweet But Psycho; All these people are going psycho and insane and spazzy about the virus. I think I'm gonna hop in and play along and buy face masks and do their shit with them even though they're out of their mind.
- xanny; I'm sitting with sick people and I'm getting poisoned and I feel so uncomfortable in second hand virusness. I'm probably better off without them.
- bad guy; Hi wassup y'all, I'm the coronavirus and now I'm going to take all of you down cause I'm the bad guy. Bet you can't catch me lmaooo.
- Let Me Go (feat. Chad Kroeger); Society's changing for the better or for the worse; it's time to let the past go. We gotta change.
- lovely (with Khalid); One day this outbreak will be over. I don't think it will ever end, though. Isn't it lovely to be all alone in self isolation? (sigh)
- idontwannabeyouanymore; I wish I lived where the virus wasn't. I wish I was immune to the virus. I wish I could stop this. But I can't. I don't want to do this anymore. This is so tiring.
- bellyache; My friends recently died of the virus. I spent a lot of time taking care of them and thought I'd feel better. Now I have a bellyache. I think I'm showing symptoms of the virus. Maybe I'm sick too.
- Stitches; I'm sick. I need medical help. I need to get you (the virus) out of my body.
- when the party's over; When this outbreak is over, I'll talk to you again. When this outbreak is over, I'll see you again. Things will get better when this outbreak is over. I could say I like having no school and nothing to do, but that's lying.
- Mercy; The death toll is rising. We're running low on resources. The market is crashing. Listen here coronavirus, could you please have some mercy on us? We can't live like this anymore. You're taking the air away, the life away from us.
- Let It All Go (feat. Alvaro Soler); Old habits of discrimination die hard, but we've got to let those habits go. If we were strong enough to let those sins in, then we're strong enough to let them go.
- In My Blood; 1. I have the virus and giving up isn't in my blood, but help me because I think I'm going to die. 2. I tested negative for the virus. So that means it isn't in my blood. (ba-dum-tss)
- Man on a Wire; I've never felt so terrified in my life. I feel like I'm walking on a tightrope, and I miss the ground. I'm scared, but I'm going to keep going.
- Wolves; We are the scientists, and we will do everything to make sure that we get a vaccine out as soon as possible. We will run through the jungle or with the wolves to get it to you, just like that last guy did through the arctic.
- Never Be The Same; We've never seen such panic, such lockdown before in history. The world will never be the same.
- There's Nothing Holding Me Back; Listen up y'all I can travel wherever the hell I want and you can't do anything about it. I'm the virus, by the way. Good luck trying to stop me cause nothing can.
- Nervous; That dude over there just coughed. What if they have the virus?? I'm getting nervous now...
- Queen; Wowwww, coronavirus, you really think you're that powerful? You really think you can take over us just because you've got crown spikes making you look all royal like a queen or something?? Shame on you, you're going down. You're not special. Also, racists, damn, you really think you're better and cleaner than us just because you're not asian??
- Grenade; We're the healthcare workers. We do so much for you to help you get better and recover. But you don't care. You don't give us any appreciation, even though we'd do anything for you to recover from the virus. And that hurts.
- It Was In Me; I didn't think I had the virus, so I went out. Now I'm sick, and people near me are sick. So all along I had the virus and it was in me.
- changes; Why didn't our government react fast enough?? We need to change things. Our healthcare system is shit.
- Tell Me It's Over; Is the outbreak over yet? Is it?? Please, I really want it to be over. I don't want to deal with any of this anymore. Every day I look around hoping to hear some news saying that it's getting better because I can't do this myself.
- bury a friend; Virus, what the hell do you want from me? I already had to bury my dead friends thanks to you. Is this a nightmare? Please wake me up. I don't want you to take me in my sleep.
- you should see me in a crown; Well, why else am I named "coronavirus"? I have all these crowns on me already, but what I'm really gonna do is rule this entire tiny planet and control all the countries one by one or maybe two by two. Then you'll see me in a real crown. Bwahahahaha. Also, did I mention I'm the bad guy?
- Let Me Down Slowly; Government, y'all gotta do something about this virus. And you are, but you should have done it earlier. Now it's worse. Thanks for letting us down.
- Birdie; When can I leave my house again? Go out? Do things? I'm stuck like a bird in a cage, and I want to fly away. Please don't keep me locked up here forever.
- Someone You Loved; I'm sick. Government, do you care about me at all? Don't you care about me, don't you love me anymore enough to do something? I was getting kinda used to being cared for when I wasn't sick yet.
- Señorita; Hey, I'm the virus. Just wanted to say, I love how I'm making all these headlines. Thanks for calling me deadly, one of a kind, devastating, dangerous! I'm flattered! Lock yourself up, or go outside, but it doesn't matter; I'm coming for ya ;)